Privacy Policy

Posted on
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in

  • Privacy Policy:

    Motourist.blogspot.com has been made a privacy Policy to state the importance to us by means of understanding both parties. To take assured that any information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy may be updated or changed anytime and we encourage you to review it whenever you visit the site to make sure you understand how any personal information you provide will be used.
    All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Gadgetunlimited-zone.blogspot.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currently, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

    Collection and used of information:

    We collect personal identifiable information such as names and email addresses only when you voluntarily submitted. The information is used merely to fulfill a specific request: i.e. (create and account in forum, subscribe to our mailing list, and post a comment on my blog). All emails and newsletters from this site are allowing you to opt out of the further communication.

    Distribution of Information:

    I never used or shared any of those information in ways unrelated to the ones described above. I do not send spam mails and I do not sell you information to any company for other purposes. I may, however share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:(1) PERMITTED or REQUIRED by the LAW;(2) Trying to protect against prevent actual , potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.


    Cookies and Tracking Technology:

    My site may place a small file, called cookie on you system to provide you with a better website. A cookie is a temporary file when browse on the internet. And this is not an any way give access to your computer or any personality identifiable information about you, other than the data you choose to share on me. It only helps us analyze web traffic or let’s web application respond to you as an individual.

    Our authorized third-party advertisers in the course of serving ads to you may also place cookies on your browser or use tracking file or technology to collect your basic information. You can choose not to accept cookies by modifying your browser`s setting.



    Links to Other Websites:

    My site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links you leave my site. I do not anymore have control over that website. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement and I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to those websites. Exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.



    Privacy Contact Information:

    Should you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our privacy policy? You can reached me by sending an email to sirroy0326@gmail.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright (c) 2010
    Privacy Policy
    Disclaimer This is a personal blog, despite what other might think of it. Still the same of what is all about. The views and opinions expressed and stated represent and reflect my personal opinions and observations. The information contained in this blog is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, with respect to the blog information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the blog for any purpose. It may change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blogs provide a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. I am not obliged to blog every day. I just do as will as long as I like it, I`m enjoying, and my fingers are willing too, also have internet access to do so. I welcome comments but I Do Not promise I can reply to each one of them if I have a much time but I try my best to respond accordingly. My blog includes links to other site/ blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am no way responsibilities for the content of any other sites or any products and services that may offered through other sites. I reserve right to amend and revise without further noticed.