Suzuki Gladius Sporty Model Specification, verview and Price

Posted on
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels:

  • Suzuki Gladius is 2009 model with a unique work of motorcycle art, masterpiece of fresh styling. A motorcycle that stands out from the crowd when traveling down the road and draws a crowd when parked in the plaza. This Gladuis is powered by a sporty, 650cc V-Twin engine featuring the best of modern technology, delivering broad power. Think of it as a combination of style and technology, efficiency and fashion, an unmatched value on two wheels, with an extra dose of daily fun included. A motorcycle that blends traditional displacement with an elegant new look, smooth handling and a friendly, comfortable ride.


    Suzuki Gladius Specification


    ENGINE TYPE

    4-STROKE , 2-CYLINDER, LIQUID-COOLED, DOHC, 90° V-TWIN
    BORE X STROKE

    81.0 mm X 62.6 mm
    DISPLACEMENT

    645 cm3 (cc)
    COMPRESSION RATIO

    11.5:1
    CARBURETION

    FUEL INJECTION
    OIL CAPACITY 

    3.1 L (0.8 US gal.)
    IGNITION

    ELECTRONIC IGNITION (TRANSISTORIZED)
    STARTER SYSTEM

    ELECTRIC
    LUBRICATION SYSTEM

    WET SUMP
    TRANSMISSION

    6-SPEED CONSTANT MESH
    PRIMARY DRIVE RATIO

    2.088 (71 / 34)
    FINAL DRIVE RATIO

    3.067 (46 / 15)
    FRAME TYPE

    STEEL-TRUSS
    RAKE/TRAIL

    25.0 DEGREE / 104.0 mm (4.1 in.)
    SUSPENSION
    FRONT
    TELESCOPIC, COIL SPRING, OIL DAMPED

    REAR
    LINK TYPE, COIL SPRING, OIL DAMPED,


    SPRING PRELOAD ADJUSTABLE
    WHEELS
    FRONT
    17 M/C x MT3.50, CAST ALUMINUM-ALLOY

    REAR
    17 M/C x MT5.00, CAST ALUMINUM-ALLOY
    BRAKES
    FRONT
    2-PISTON CALIPERS, 290mm DISC, TWIN

    REAR
    1-PISTON CALIPER, 240mm DISC
    TIRES
    FRONT
    120/70ZR17M/C (58W), TUBELESS

    REAR
    160/60ZR17M/C (69W), TUBELESS
    FUEL TANK

    14.5 L
    OVERALL LENGTH

    2,130 mm (83.9 in.)
    OVERALL WIDTH

    760 mm (29.9 in.)
    OVERALL HEIGHT

    1,080 mm (42.5 in.)
    WHEELBASE

    1,445 mm (56.9 in.)
    SEAT HEIGHT

    785 mm (30.9 in.)
    CURB MASS

    202 kg (446 lbs)



    Price:               Php479, 000.00

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright (c) 2010
    Privacy Policy
    Disclaimer This is a personal blog, despite what other might think of it. Still the same of what is all about. The views and opinions expressed and stated represent and reflect my personal opinions and observations. The information contained in this blog is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, with respect to the blog information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the blog for any purpose. It may change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blogs provide a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. I am not obliged to blog every day. I just do as will as long as I like it, I`m enjoying, and my fingers are willing too, also have internet access to do so. I welcome comments but I Do Not promise I can reply to each one of them if I have a much time but I try my best to respond accordingly. My blog includes links to other site/ blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am no way responsibilities for the content of any other sites or any products and services that may offered through other sites. I reserve right to amend and revise without further noticed.